TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
Tax deducted at Source:
- On Sale of Immovable Property u/s 194IA.
- On Interest other than Interest on Securities u/s 194A
Sec 194IA- TDS on Sale of Immovable Property
- Transferor: Who is a Resident seller (Deductee).
- Transferee: Who is a Buyer (any person) (Deductor).
- When transferee is responsible for paying to a transferor any sum by way of sale consideration for transfer of an immovable property, shall,
- at the time of credit of such sum to the account of the transferor (or) at the time of payment of such sum in cash or by issue of a cheque or draft or by any other mode, whichever is earlier,
- TDS Deducted@1%
- Where such sale consideration is equal to or more than 50 Lakhs. Read More